FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello Everyone, This forum is great. Thank you so far for all your help and I am a newbie with owning a bass boat.
I have the 87 Ranger V360 with 87 Johnson 150GT V6. Is there a way to charge trolling motor Batteries and main battery when running the boat. I find I am only getting about 4...
Hey Guys so far this forum has been great and I like the advice.
I have a 1987 Johnson 150 gt. I love the boat a 1987 Ranger 360V and the motor, I like the vintage look and the performance.
My compression is between 80 and 90 in all 6 cylinder and I know it is getting tired. Would an engine...
Hello I have been reading posts about 1987 Johnson 150GT not charging the battery and it can be the rectifier. My question is, does any one know the step to actually completing the repair once removed or what it is I should be looking for because they are big bucks!!!!!! Also I read that if...