FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am hunting a trim tilt 3 way momentary switch that is located on my tiller handle of my 03 Yamaha 40 hp 2 stroke. Can someone help point me in a direction of a part number and a place to purchase?
Hello,
I am a newbie here and have a slight problem with my outboard. I have an 03 Yamaha 40 hp tiller handle 2 stroke. I bought it new and it has run flawlessly thus far but now I am having what I feel is a fuel issue. At the beginning of this season the motor was very hard to start, I took...