FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Think I might have some time to work on the trailer this weekend. In the first post there is a picture which shows the trailer extending past the end of the boat. Obviously, the cross member has to go. Would I be able to remove it permanently or should I move it forward to under where the...
Here is the rear of the hull after I placed some cribbing and set the boat down. Should the bunks be fixed or have a little side to side play? And finally, is 2x4 wide enough?
Never owned a boat before so I appreciate the help.
Sorry it took so long. Between working 12 hour days and restoring an old camper for the wife I don't have much me time. Anyway, the boat is hanging from the gantry and the trailer is clear. Here is what we have. I can take pictures of pretty much anything you want.
Also, if anyone has a...
I'm looking for factory service manuals for both a 1965 110 9.8 HP. Serial number is 1789252 and a 1966 65 HP serial number 1931554.
I'm not having much luck finding them except for emanualsonline who I really don't want to deal with. Any suggestions? I'm not interested in Seloc, Haynes, etc...
Hoping to have a gantry system built today or tomorrow to lift the boat. Might be several days before I can actually get the boat off. I'll be back with pics when that happens.
Hello all,
I need some advice on what to do to modify a boat trailer to fit a particular boat. This is my first boat and it took a long time to find it. I wanted a small 15-16 foot center console. They may be a dime a dozen where you live, but in West Virginia, not so much. I finally found one...