FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Help, my fire problem to the plugs is fixed but my stumbling engine problem is back!! I had a history since I've had this boat to lose track of oil and fuel mixture. The engine will be running great and all at once will start stumbling and acts like it flooded out. It usually does this coming...
Engine was shut down in March, running great. Tried to start today no fire at all on any of the four plugs. Any suggestion or advise would be appreciated. Stator???? Power pack???? Is there anyway to test either one?? I spent $1,200.00 on it before fishing trip in March. I believe a new power...