FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hey guys I have a 1986 sears gamefisher.How much oil does the lower unit hold?I'm not sure how much oil is in it.i was going to drain whats in it and replace with fresh oil.would automotive gear oil work? Thanks Mike
i have a gamefisher 217 586613 was wondering if this engine has a fuel pump?if not how does the fuel get to the carb? if so is there a place i can find a fuel pump if i need one ? thanks Mike
hey guys im getting ready to start the gamefisher 5hp that i just got.Model # 217-586613.This motor had been sitting from previous owner.wanted to know if i should do anything before starting it.Like clean carb . or just go for it and see what happens.I was wondering if there is a fuel pump on...
hey guys ive got a sears gamefisher 5 hp engine.It has the chrysler fuel fittings.I bought a Moeller 3 gallon tank.I bought the chrysler fuel line.It had only 1 fitting for the engine.and the tank has a threaded hole with no fitting.What should I use to connect the fuel line to the tank?Can I...