FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have just installed a new engine. 454 with Alpha one drive. When I went to align the engine with the drive there is quite an interference problem. I used the same mounts, etc...just an engine rebuild. My alignment tool will not even start in the coupler. Appears to be about 1/8" off...
I have a Mercury 25HP outboard. I need to know the year of the motor and what carb. kit # and primer rebuild kit # to order for it.
The serial # on the motor is 0A945156
The serial # on the carb is WMC113175