FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Wouldn't an ignition sensor leave a code in the ECM (2000 Mercruiser 5.0 EFI) if it were not working properly or at all?
Thank you
Rick
Sorry for posting straight to Don, I didn't know better. I didn't mean to offend any of the techs.
PS. Don S you are a true asset to this forum and...
Skippers & Wrenchers, I have a 2000, Searay express cruiser, 5.0 EFI, 2 barrel electronic carb., 481 hours. The vessel is in like new condition and has NOT been touched by a blowboy or a hacker mechanic.
PROBLEM: Fuel is getting to the inlet on the back of the carb. but NOT through the fuel...