FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’m new here but I do have a 1986 saltwater fishing boat that has a AQ225D
with a 290sp outdrive that has 3000+ hr and has never had the heads off or the outdrive apart with the exception of a prop shaft seal, ujoint bellows,
exh manifolds and water pump impellers and a few odds and ends that I...