FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was in the process of replacing the coil in the distributor of a 3.0 when I couldn't figure out how to get the shaft and magnet out. Needless to say prying the magnet was not a wise choice. Bent that thing all to #$@&. So now I'm faced with either buying a new shaft and magnet or buying a...
:confused:
I have a Sea Ray 17 bowrider. I was running at 3000 rpm on my way back to dock. It suddenly stopped. Sputtered like gas in carb for a few seconds. Tried restarting but all I get is a click at the solenoid. Battery seems to have power, radio, depth finder, bilge pump, enigine trim...