FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys, still no luck with the ideas. I loosen the bolts a little and still runs but acts like it is stuck in the up postion. I even tried the hammer thing, but no luck. Anyone have the same problem before? thanks
Hi, anyone have problems getting their Jackplate to come down? I put it up and it makes a clicking sound but will not move. I checked the fuse and oil. Any ideas? thanks:confused:
Hi, I raised my Jack Plate and it will not lower again. Makes a clicking noise like it is trying but is stuck. I have checked the fuse and oil. Everything is fine. I took the skiff out of the water to see if I could find the problem, but still no luck. Anyone have the same thing happen? Never...