FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Bought a new "old style" coil for this boat and had some inquiry after doing a test on the coil. So, for anyone familiar with this, obviously, you know that the ignition coil is cylindrical in shape and has positive and negative terminals on it with a spot for a wire coming out of the top. This...
The marina says that exhaust system is somehow blocked so when the rpms are up it overheats and is not letting water through and if you disconnect the water the exhaust will then blow through. Any thoughts?
Hi I have a 98 sunbird sizzler jet boat. I just learned that when winterizing in cold climates you have to use anti-freeze -- the interesting thing is that it looks like you have to disconnect some hoses and put it in manually and there is no real cap or twist cover to undo and just put it in...
Just like the posting title says I need a repair manual for a 98 sunbird sizzler
I do not know where to obtain one of these and if anybody has one could you let me know? Or if you know of some large repair manual data base with PDFs I'd like to know