FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That is an interesting theory. What is the best way to check the condition of the hub? Is it hard to remove? I've done pretty much all my mechanical work on my cars, just don't have experience yet with boats, but sounds like I will have to... to a certain extent. I'm tired of mechanical work.
1. GPS speed, no speedometer
2. Wouldn't go past 4k during the morning half while stuck at 10mpg and 14 mph mid day
3. Yes, I trimmed motor but it didn't make much difference.
4. No I didn't have the motor adjusted for operation above 6k
My WOT was stuck at 4k on Monday when it was crawling...
First run last Friday, with 1/4 fuel (from original owner) ran just fine. Planned within a few seconds and topped off at 3 mph on flat water, 3 adults, 2 kids, 1 ice chest.
Yesterday, I added 20 gallons of fuel (maybe cheap, but I run it in my cars all the time...yeah, I know it's different...