FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
:confused: I have a 1996 lund pro-v, I know that you need to jumper over to create 24v but I also have wires coming from the front plug-in (red,orange,black,and black with blue stripe) then there is smaller wires same colors. FRom the back I think it is from the charging plug-in is 4 wires...
I have a 96 pro v and i would like to know if my 24v series should be charging from my 70hp yamaha or do I need some sort of amplifier to do so. there is wires coming from the back but I am not sure how to wire correctly.
Something is draining my battery and it doesn't seem to recharge when the motor is running.Does it charge trolling bateries in front too. also I get overheat alarm on low idle:confused: