FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My outdrive cracked at the bottom and is leaking fluid so I will need to replace the lower
Having a hard time figuring what lower I can use
My boat is a 99 glastron with a 5.7
The drive I have now is a 1.55 sx-m so what lower units will work for me. Does it have to be a m? Can I use a 1.60...