FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Problem.Solved. Disassembled the pump and found Key had gotten out of alignment/ out of place. Gotta use gasket seal to stop leaks. It's spraying from the front of LU.
Kinda Strange, I even pulled the foot,and put on muffs, and water only coming out pump overflow. I'm going to pull the pump back apart tomorrow and investigate Deeper. Gotta watch the Florida vs LSU game tonight. LOL
I have tried Everything I can think of, had my '87 15hp apart Numerous times, can't seem to figure out why pump isn't working. I've flushed all the lines, and made sure impeller is in place, pin also. I'm Hoping someone can give me some ideas what could be wrong.