FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just redid my carbs, replaced gaskets etc. and now she seems to run good but stalls everytime I put it in gear forward or reverse. I can finally get it to go if I very lightly feather the throttle.
when I pulled apart the carbs and cleaned very well, it did not seem that the jets were set but...
Hey guys, new here and just wondering if anyone could lend me some knowledge.
86 classic 50 and had problems starting it last year so I replaced the gaskets in the carbs as well as what I believe are the fuel pump diaphragms. All of the fuel lines are brand new as well as myline to the motor...