FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was asked to post a couple of pictures of my 1954 Valco and the Starcraft Islander Jet. Because I am new to this; can anyone give me a step by step procedure to do so?
Thank You
Shipwreck1
I have a 19foot 191SF w/cuddy cabin, I believe to be mid 80s, aluminum, Starcraft Islander. It has a 350 OMC inboard w/ a 4barrel carb and a Burkley jet on the back. Can anybody tell me about this craft? I cannot find a match anywhere on line. I also have a 1957 aluminum Valco 14' boat. It is...