FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok so I have been doing some reading and watching some youtube videos and from what I have gathered to winterize my boat is this.
1) Use fuel stabilizer and run engine for 5-10 minutes. But am not sure to how much fuel I should leave inside. Close to none or half or max?
2)Take off engine...
Ok so I have been doing some reading and watching some youtube videos and from what I have gathered to winterize my boat is this.
1) Use fuel stabilizer and run engine for 5-10 minutes. But am not sure to how much fuel I should leave inside. Close to none or half or max?
2)Take off engine...
Hey I have a 1990 Bayliner outboard w/ 120hp force engine and I wanted to know if winterizing my own boat myself is easy? I took to shop last year and it cost me $192 and only $44 in parts and rest in labor.
Also what do I need?
stabilizer
fog oil
gear oil
...anything else?
I saw this cheap...
Re: Steering Stiff on Force 120 O/B
Now that I look at it, it seems it would be hard to get to. Also my exhaust snout is damaged a part of it broke off and the snout is turned to the left all the way. If I center it will that help with my steering issue? I will post a few pics of what I see...
I have a 19.5 ft 1990 bayliner capri and the steering on my boat is a little stiff. Turning to right is stiff but turning to left is not so hard. I am hoping I can fix steering by cleaning the steering cable. I have never done this and wanted some feedback on what to do. Is this easy to do and...
I have a 1990 Bayliner Capri and there is a problem with the tilt. It wont stay up so when i transport my boat I have to use a bar to keep engine from completely falling. The tilt slowly drops but when moving in the water it will drop real fast. When I was getting a tune up at mechanic last...
I have a few things I need help with here all involving electronics/wiring...I'll Post pics...have a 1990 bayliner capri...I have owned boat for a year.
1)I am looking to maybe install a speedometer I need to know what I should look for, the hole I have on dash is about 4 inches. Should I buy...