FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently aquired a 1991 Bayliner Capri. It used to have a force L-drive engine that now is just an empty hole. Is there anything else I can put in its place? Outboard perhaps? If not then does anyone know of a good boat wrecking yard where I can get ine complete. Not sure how much stuff was...