FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
:confused: hello to all, I have recently bought a 17ft Fletcher speed boat which I know little about, I am trying to find out all sorts about this boat and its engine and one of the most important at the moment is info about the age of the outboard engine which is a Mariner Magnum 11, 2 stroke...