FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all, I have recently purchased a new boat that came with a suzuki df70 4 stroke engine, year 1999. Had it surveyed before purchase and full service on receipt of purchase. It starts first turn and runs like a dream. However on 2 occassions it has been difficult to start.
On the first...
I have a 1988 evinrude vro 60hp that runs extremely noisy. The vro system was removed due to porous pump and no new parts could be sourced, so I just premix now. Engine runs fine,starts first turn of the key but is just so noisy especially at idle. Its not as bad when running at speed but still...
I have a 1988 evinrude vro 60hp that runs extremely noisy. The vro system was removed due to porous pump and no new parts could be sourced, so I just premix now. Engine runs fine,starts first turn of the key but is just so noisy especially at idle. Its not as bad when running at speed but still...