FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My motor is stuck in reverse, when I try and shift to N or D the shift bar just free floats! Does not ingage into any other gear. I'm new to boat motors but mechanically inclined it has to be somethin stupid I'm just not seeing or would like a starting point to tearing apart the motor. Any help...