FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all
I'm planing to build a 7 meter pontoon boat I've been researching building my own
Pontoons and I've come to the conclusion aluminum is the way to go. How ever can someone please tell me if it is possible to build them out of steel and hot dip galvanize
Them? The only reason I'm...
Hello
I'm hopeful that someone may know the answer to my question
I've got a Seadoo gtx 2000 model I've stripped it down to a bare
Hull for painting how ever when I took the jet unit out I've levered
The plastic plate from the hull but I doing so the shims have droped
Out and I'm not sure how...
Hello I'm in need of some painting advise to cut a long story
Short I've got a Seadoo gtx which I disassembled and had several
Quotes to paint it in black 2 PAC I ended up settling for a quote
(not the cheapest) but sounded like he knew what he was doing what a
Mistake when I picked it up it...