FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This engine runs perfect until wide open throttle. After 1-1/5 minutes the RPMs start to drop and fluctuate. I replaced everything that I was told to do. Fuel line, filter, pump cleaned out the VST. Down to thinking it may be electrical or something in the fuel management. Any past experience...
I have changed the primary pump and fuel line from tank. The motor runs great except for 5000,-6000 RPMs then after 2 minutes the RPMs drop and fluctuate intil I bring the throttle to idle then after a minute it runs fine. Then again it does the same thing. I also pulled the check valve in the...