FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2002 merury optimax 150hp with 300 hours. I am having an overheat problem only between 1200 and 2800 rpms. The heat alarm goes off and cuts the power to the engine. water flow seems fine. Above 3000 rpms temp drops to 100 degrees, at 1000 its 160. I replaced the water pump last year...