FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have a 1983 85 hp Force and was troubleshooting a no fire issue on #1 cylinder and found it was simply a loose connector from module to coil :) However, I noticed the wiring wasn't correct in that the #2 module's orange wire is supposed to be connected to #3 cylinder coil but instead it's...
I picked up this motor but it doesn't have the slow and fast idle knobs on it. Does anyone know a source for replacement knobs other than trying to find some used ones?
Can anyone tell me what item numbers 51 and 57 would include from this diagram? I'm completely re-building my gear housing but don't know what seals are included in the kits and what I need to order seperately. Item 57 states that it "includes all items with double asterisks" yet I don't see...