FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been looking at getting a SIB for awhile, and have the oportunity to get a 2003 MK2C for $800.
Is this worth it? I know it's almost a 9 year old boat. It looks like it has been stored most of its life.. the red.. is still very very red. What should I look out for when purchasing a used SIB...