FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am trying to install a now monitor for my 1994 DT25. I purchased the monitor, cable and proper oil level sensor. The plug on the sensor is different than the cable. Any idea where each cable is to plug into? The wiring diagrams are really unclear and the service manual I have is not much help.
I have a 1994 DT25CRLR. Suzuki sells an adaptor that screws into the lower unit. It doesn't appear that the open ends would accommodate a garden hose. I see flush kits for Honda and Yamaha does anyone know if they use the same size plugs as Suzuki? I would like to be able to run a salt...
I've recently dropped the lower unit to replace the entire waterpump and shift housing cover. According to the repair manual it mentions needle bearing lube for the drive shaft and lithium grease for the drive shaft spline. It also says to use omc adhesive for the prop and the mating surfaces...
The manual trim/tilt assist (non-motarized) is shot on my 1974 70hp Hustler motor. Will the trim/tilt assist from a 1976 interchange with the 1974? I've located a 1976 unit and would like to purchase if it will work.