FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Well what am I doing wrong?
Last night I blew a hole thru a piston on my second engine for the season.
Running a pair of 1996 200 HP Ocean Pro. Mid June a lost the port engine to a piston failure. Upper let piston when looking from the back of the boat. I found what was supposed to be a good...
Looking for ideas and thoughts.
Running a pair of 1996 Ocean Pro 200?s on a Grady White Sailfish. It has been a long spring ? broken shaft and a blown power head ? see my previous post at ?
http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=330599&highlight=ocean+pro
I found a good running take off to...
Thoughts on this? ? I run a 1996 Grady White 272 with a pair of 200 Ocean Pro?s. About two weeks ago I broke a shaft on the right engines lower unit. While I was having this fixed I had them replace a VRO pump on the left engine due to a persistent fuel leak and it being the old style pump. Got...