FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I've decided to upgrade my finder, and my thoughts are leaning towards the Raymarine Dragonfly 4 dvs or pro and the Hummingbird Helix 5 DI. I would like a down imaging and possibly with a Chirp sonar, I've heard some things on a Facebook fishing site but thought Id see what people have to say...
So I recently bought a 2003 F2.5 and whenever I rev it up it would bog down a bit, however if I pulled out the choke a bit it would be fine. So I took apart the carb and cleaned it out and it was dirty. The fuel filter was a mess, I used some fine wire to clean jet ports and compressed air...
Hey folks, I just bought a 1947 (?) TD20 Seahorse and not sure how to set it up to run best. I turned the knob on the side all the way to lean to start and slowly start to turn to rich as it runs. its the first time its been running in many years, after about 2 mins running it will sputter like...
This will be my first Jon boat purchase, 1236 tracker or alumacast? from what I can tell very close to be the same tracker for $760 and local dealer has alumacast for $1299 I use it for small waters and lakes. mostly use it alone or with my kids 6 yrs old, I live in Canada and selection isn't...
Hey folks,
My first post and Im relatively new to boating. Im buying a new Jon boat and will be doing a conversion to it, Ill have a trolling motor and some lighting and other electronics. Ill have two batteries and looking at a onboard charger, hoping someone could offer some insight. Im...