FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all, last year my tach wasn't working and I realised my voltage rectifier was done. Replaced it and now my tach works, but it seems to be reading too high (still need to confirm this). I realized though that my voltage regulator must also be bad since the voltage will start off good, but go...
Hi everyone,
I bought my first boat this year (1986 Bayliner Capri 1800 with a 1979 V150 Mercury) and the depth finder that's currently installed doesn't work at all. Instead of fiddling around with it, I decided to get a Fishfinder (Garmin Striker 4). I've done quite a bit of research on...
Hi all,
Brand new member to the forum (and to boating in general), so I apologize if some of these questions might seem a bit basic.
So here's the background. Bought a 1986 Bayliner Capri 1800 bowrider about 2 months ago with a 1979 Mercury V-150 2-stroke outboard motor. Great boat, loving it...