FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought two used pwc this past week. One runs great but I am having issues with the 96 GTI. It has good compression. It starts right up and idles fine. I ran it out on the water for a couple hours. It never died on me. The issue is when I am pressing on the throttle it bogs down real bad and...
I am still hunting for that used ski...found one in great condition but he sold it to somebody else right before he was supposed to take me to lake to test run it. So I found one on Craigslist today which is a 96 Seadoo GTI with trailer for $500. The reason he is selling it cheap is because...
I have just recently found this site and it looks like we got some knowledgeable people here that might be able to help me. I have just got the sudden urge to buy a couple used jet skis for my family to have a little fun on some lakes. I have never owned a jet ski and don't know the first thing...