FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I just bought this Sport Craft with a Chrysler 115, before I bought it the guy took me out in the water and it ran fine, I let the boat sit for a couple weeks and no I am not getting any spark, as of right now I ordered and installed a new CD box and pre amp inside the distributer, I am...