FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
My 50HP Merc 500 was running well & then after we had been running it hard for a while it started to have fuel starvation issues.
Now it will only run if i keep pumping the bulb and if i stop pumping is starts to fade and then stall.
I thought it was the fuel pump so I changed the...
:eek:Hi,
Can any one help. I have been working on an old glastron v143 jetflite with a 50 HP Merc 500 & a mercontrol unit.
I finished working on the boat and turmed my attention to the mercontol unit and replaced the inginition switch and the choke switch and then re assembled the unit.
then...
:confused:Hi,
Can any one help. I have been working on an old glastron v143 jetflite with a 50 HP Merc 500 & a mercontrol unit.
I finished working on the boat and turmed my attention to the mercontol unit and replaced the inginition switch and the choke switch and then re assembled the unit...
Hi,
Can any one help. I have been working on an old glastron v143 jetflite with a 50 HP Merc 500 & a mercontrol unit.
I finished working on the boat and turmed my attention to the mercontol unit and replaced the inginition switch and the choke switch and then re assembled the unit.
then on...