FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm having over heating issues and I believe I've narrowed it down to the seal where the power head meets the water pipe in the shaft, is there a way to access the top of the water pipe without having to remove the shaft?
Hey y'all,
I recently bought a 1979 starcraft with a 1974 55hp 557HG Chrysler outboard (Alternator version). The previous owner messed with the timing on the ignition, I got it to start after properly gapping the contacts under the flywheel and eye balling the timing with a multimeter and a...
Hey y'all,
I recently bought a 1979 starcraft with a 1974 55hp 557HG Chrysler outboard (Alternator version). The previous owner messed with the timing on the ignition, I got it to start after properly gapping the contacts under the flywheel and eye balling the timing with a multimeter and a...