FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bout a 1980 or 1981 Marquis Riviara with a Mercuiser 120 in it. The boat will pull up skiers but I want to get a little more hp out of it, is there any simple addition I can add to get that. I have tried a 15,75 x 15 pitch 4 blade prop, a 17 and 19 pitch 3 blade prop and all seem to...