FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
replaced the distributor and is spinning, new sparks, starting motor, rectifier, carbs are clean, just did the piston stop method to time it correctly and yes I was holding the choke
yes I got the idle restricted jet and the idle mixture needle all out and cleaned with car cleaner and I can spray it into all of the passages very easily and not one is clogged. The weird part is when I take the carbs off and empty them then reattach them they spray at first but once they are...
I cannot get gas to come out of the carbs and go into the engine to start it. The carbs are getting filled with fuel in the resevoirs but wont spray from the injectors
ok i found out my battery wasnt charged and that was why my flywheel was starting to slow so much, but i still cannot get it to turn over. I have attached a video of me trying to. Anything will help thanks!