FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1999 Volvo Penta 7.4 GIPWTR and a DPS M 1.78 41120685320 / 3868912
Before 1st time in water this summer I had the lower unit oil changed, impellor changed, engine oil/filter changed. Put boat in water and it overheated. Ran hot (about 230) for about 5 minutes before I new it. Got back to the...
I've looked all over the forum for answers on voltage drop while using the trim and have found nothing. Several topics on the trim not working, but not just voltage drop. Sorry if I missed it.
boat: 1999 Cobalt 25ls, 7.4 gi pwtr (4110178868)
My problem: trim up or down, the voltage drops...
I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I didn't search properly. I just purchased a 1999 Cobalt 25ls with a 7.4 gi, 850 hours on the meter. Well maintained boat over its life. I put 10 hours on it in two days and it ran perfect, then got to exploring the engine. I took the cap off what...