FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys!
I am looking for some guidance... I have a '97 Glastron GS209 with a 5.7L Volvo Penta and a Volvo SX Cobra drive with a 1.51 ratio. I am currently running an aluminum 4 blade Vortex 14.5x18.
Here's my question:
I would like to upgrade my prop to a stainless Solas or something like...
Hello all,
I am new to this site and fairly new to boating. I looked for an area to introduce yourself as a new member, but had no such luck.
Nevertheless, I am very excited to be here and looking forward to meeting new fellow boaters. I have a question regarding my depth finder and the...