FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I lost my original prop and replaced it with a 10 inch diameter 17 pitch 3 blade aluminum. The boat has a much slower hole shot now and maximum speed. Top speed two people 30 vs 38 before. With 3 people and a full livewell I can not even get it on plane whereas before it was not a problem...
I have a Force by Mercury 75 HP ELPT, 1998 motor that I am looking for a used lower unit for. I do not have the shaft and do not know what size shaft I would need with this unit. How can I tell what size shaft I need for the lower unit for this motor? I have been told that it can be tricky...