FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know this sounds crazy, but I have a 3.7LX with oil in the coolant system. I flushed it in hopes someone inadvertently put a qt. of oil into the system, ran it and the oil reappeared. I've checked everywhere to see if there's an oil cooler, but I just find the filter housing with a screw-in...
I have twin 1989, 3.7LX, 180hp engines in my 27' Carver. The port engine developed oil in the closed fresh water system. From what I can tell, there's an oil cooler within the intake manifold. I can see the cover & bolts, but I'm not sure if the cooler is an integral part of the manifold and...