FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I had been working on my bayliner last yr but decided to get me a skeeter bass boat with 115 merc engine. Took it out once last yr till I saw that the deck needed repair. My son and I with a lot of work and determination completed the wrk of stringers,foam and deck. Now last but not least the...
Hello all. I was here about a year ago when I was doing the floor on my bayliner 1989 capri. You guys are the bomb...I love to hear the experts here at work. You guys are alot of help. My question is .....the out side of my boat has a faded dingy look, what can I do to clean it up? or can I...