FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What is the easiest way to change just a piston in a 1990 force ? I once found a detailed post on here about this but cant seem to locate it anymore...now that I need to do it. It was some way to do it easy without totally ripping apart whole engine, I thought.
I can see two star headed screws...
1990 Bayliner Capri w/ Force 90 outboard.
Seemed to have low power when driving for last half hour, then stalled, and wouldnt start. It will start throttled up, in neutral, but will stall if put into gear.
There seemed to be water dripping from bottom of black metal housing which the...
Just about to winterize my 1990 Force 90 Outboard, and just wanted to grease everywhere as well. First time winterizing myself, but I think i have a good idea of how to fog, fuel stabilize, and change lower unit oil.
It seems that grease is not a regular winterization step, but I'd like to do...