FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Greetings all,
I am having major problems with my 2006 Mercury 9.9 four stroke. Lately, I have been having carb issues resulting in totally contaminated crankcase oil with the gas.
Any thoughts? Any ideas would be appreciated.
thanks,
Ross
My 9.9 4 stroke Mercury 2006 runs great with the choke out, when I press the choke in, she stutters and dies. I have taken the carb off, sprayed carb cleaner, and reassembled. It is still doing the same thing. Any ideas as to what might be my problem and how I might be able to fix it?
Thanks in...