FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1988 115 hp Yamaha (115ETLG) that came to me without the gauges. I have been looking around and found some digital ones, but I am not sure if they are compatible.
Does anyone know if the Yamaha Digital LCD Multifunction Gauges will work on my unit, or I am limited to the analog style...
I was looking around to see what a 1988 Yamaha 115hp (115ETLG) was worth, and came across this:
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-24-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=24&p=38&f=5698&m=20026&d=17002602049&y=1988&ml=Y&gc=MR>c=OB
Is $440 realistic for this motor in average condition?
I would like...
I apologize for what sounds like a silly question, but I wanted to get verification of this question before I go any further on this outboard.
I have a 1988 Yamaha 115hp (115ETLG) that does not have a lower unit. I have never run this unit myself, so I wanted to perform a bench test to check...
I have a 1970 Rich Line Pontoon Boat which is in need of some major updating, most importantly...a new motor.
I have no information on this unit other than what is on the boat title, even the manufacuturers capacity plates are missing. I was hoping someone might know something about this boat...
I recently "inherited" a Yamaha 115hp outboard motor (mdl# 115ETLG). The previous owner stated the motor ran fine, however it is missing all the internals on the lower unit (i.e. I only have the casing) and the control cables.
I would like to rebuild this unit for use on a pontoon, however...