FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Everyone,
Pretty new to this site. I have the above listed boat. Bought it used 4 seasons ago and really love it. Does anyone know how many gallons the gas tank is? Also how many gallons the live well is?
I was poking around on line to find specs/owners manual, but couldn't come with...
So here's the deal. I have the above boat that I run in the salt. Last year toward the end of the season I was having some electrical issues. Nav lights stopped working, then would get brighter/dim while on. I went to a dealer and had a horrible experience. They tried to bill me close to...