FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am a commercial roofer and I have not seen where anyone has adhered rubber roofing over their plywood deck before installing new carpet. I am at that piont in my 24 ft. restore project. What do you guys think of my ideal.
Hello all, new to the forum. I have a 1992 24ft. Harris Flotebote with a 1991 85 hp Yamaha. I'm looking to purchase a new prop and am wondering with today's technology if the props of today are better than the factory N.O.S. I,m looking at the 13 5/8 x 13p stock Yamaha vs. the 13 5/8 x 13p...