FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just received a Yamaha DF2.5 this week (I forgot to look at the mfgr date. If it's after July 1, 2020, that would be a 2021 in MO. But I doubt it is. Anyway...)
Took it for my first run on a Sea Eagle SE9. That's a low pressure hull so a flexes a bit, which may be part of the issue. I'm...
Hey folks!
There are so many 2.3/2.5/3hp options out there, but not a lot of reviews/comparisons.
I'm leaning towards the Suzuki 2.5, because it's a little cheaper and lighter than most. But should I be looking elsewhere? How about noise? Is there one that can run at half throttle or so...
Hey folks!
I'm brand new to the boating thing. I was gifted a Sea Eagle SE9, a Minnkota 55lb trolling motor and a pair of 120Ah batteries. The boat was my parents, but they didn't use it as much as they thought they would. (Actually, they never used it.) Sweet!
My wife and I have taken it...