FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just finished restoring this old boat and I have yet to find any information what-so-ever about this boat. This is what the North Carolina Wildlife Resource Titile states:
Hull ID Number: 1178183
Year: 1968
Model: (not stated)
Make: Wellcraft
Length: 15ft.
Construction: Fiberglass
Type: Open
I've been reading the forum for a while learning great info.
However I am not able to determine what problem I am experiencing.
When the engine is running at half-throttle it runs perfectly, but when it is at full throttle and cruising along, every 45 seconds there is a "kick" or "shake" from...