FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I have looked for the nipples many times on my 2-stroke Yamaha 60hp 1998 but I have never found them. However, does anyone know if Yamaha has the grease applier and correct nipple that fits the one on my engine or do I need to buy a random one somewhere else? How do I know that it then...
Hello,
I have a question. I have emptied my oil-tank completely to be able to clean it. I have now put it back and filled it up again. My question is if anyone knows whether the oil-pump drains airbubbles automaticly or if I need to do it manually somewhere? The engine is a 1998 Yamaha 60hp...
Hello,
Does someone have real pictures of where the grease nipples are located on a Yamaha 60hp from 1998?
Please send pictures here or on my e-mail: rolle30@hotmail.com